casual thoughts and reflections upon life and the Creator whose idea it was in the first place

Monday, November 28, 2005

Two more - just two more!

Hours.

I reckon I need two more hours a day to help me get through the backlog of DVDs that have been recommended or lent to me in the vain hope that I will one day get round to watching them. Mind you the way some films are going these days it might be nearer three extra hours!

That said last night I shunned the rather lacklustre and meagre TV offerings and watched Frank Miller's Sin City instead (you understand it wasn't Frank Miller's DVD - he's one of the directors. The DVD actually belongs to a friend of my brother...now I think some people may accuse me of over-detailed digression, but I like this blog stuff to be informative!).

Anyway, its one of those films that I was always going to be watching on my own (not Lisa's cup of tea, but then she loves The Sound Of Music!). And it was worth watching - based on 'edgy graphic novels' that I was hitherto unaware of it was a clever and artistically creative film with a crackin' cast - 2 hours well spent!

Next? To End All Wars - 'a true story about the will to survive and the courage to forgive'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home