casual thoughts and reflections upon life and the Creator whose idea it was in the first place

Monday, May 01, 2006

thought food...

‘You rarely defend the things you love. You enjoy them and tell others about them and invite others to enjoy them with you.

Have you ever seen someone pull a photo out of their wallet and argue about the supremacy of this particular loved one? Of course not. They show you the picture and give you the opportunity to see what they see.’
Rob Bell: Velvet Elvis


I wonder what kind of picture my life paints?

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

I read that book too, but I'm not sure about the validity of the quote. After all, you defend Scotland all the time!

4:58 AM

 
Blogger nick said...

are you kidding, you're the most evangelical Braveheart fan I've met!

1:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home