casual thoughts and reflections upon life and the Creator whose idea it was in the first place

Sunday, February 11, 2007

My thinking behind ‘returning’…

1. Seeing a number of TV programs extolling the virtues and popularity of blogging – I was left thinking ‘I used to do that!’


2. Hearing Marti Pellow telling a radio-interviewer that he had recently been reported (falsely of course!) as dead on the internet – I was left thinking ‘maybe that’s why people think I’m not blogging!’(not because WetWetWet’s front man was allegedly no more!)

So here I am… returning, if for no other reason than to dispel any misconception that my blogging silence signified anything more dramatic than poor time management coupled with the increasing demands of a curious little boy!

5 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

Well,

its better than not hearing from you at all!


Hope alls well! :0)

11:49 AM

 
Blogger Gordon said...

that's it I'm stopping then!!

1:45 PM

 
Blogger Johnny said...

Hurrah!!!

I had seriously been worried!

Been bugging Anita P to find out what was up!

12:49 AM

 
Blogger Cosmo said...

Glad you're back.

Looking forward to hearing more from East London.

4:12 PM

 
Blogger Jon-Phil said...

Hi Nick. I was looking for a picture of Jesus and I found a cool one on a blog then I saw your name and here I am. I really miss London. I wish I could have hung around longer, really didn't appreciate it while I was there. I will look forward to reading your blogs. Mine are crap.

9:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home