casual thoughts and reflections upon life and the Creator whose idea it was in the first place

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Just in time!

I think I’m right in thinking that Japanese car manufacturers coined the phrase ‘Just in Time’ to refer to one of their preferred methods of working. But it’s fair to say that the term could easily and accurately be applied to Daniel’s earthly arrival. (Other adjectives that I would readily use would be physical, violent, intense, bloody and horrific, but I wouldn’t want to put anyone off!!)

Anyway (just in time…) we arrived at the hospital a little after 2.15pm and he ‘popped out’ (this in no way describes the intensity of what had preceded his appearance!) at 3.06pm! I was mighty relieved we hadn’t left it any later – as is the passengers seat of our car?! Enough said!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home