casual thoughts and reflections upon life and the Creator whose idea it was in the first place

Sunday, October 07, 2007

It's been a while!

Too many plates to spin or a spinner who’s not up to it(?), either way it’s been seventy-seven days since last I ‘blogged’ about anything.

Since when… the Salvation Army have bought a house for us to live in. We finally(!) had a dedication (Christening) for Joshua and Daniel. I (briefly) lost my life to Facebook! I had a great week at InTouch (the Army’s sportsweek for 8-12 year olds). I entered my 33rd year and received a card from my Gran ‘to her nephew’?! My Dad turned 60 which gave us an excuse to throw a surprise ‘This Is Your Life’ celebration. His oldest grandson had his second birthday. We found dry-rot in the Army’s new ‘investment’! I lost another pint of blood (voluntarily I should add). I took part in my first protest (much to my father’s displeasure!). I’ve gone back to university – Kings College London this time. Joshua's started using the toilet and gone into a proper bed! I've been to my first Chinese wedding and last Sunday married my cousin (to her husband obviously!) – one less Hanover in the world! And we’ve just had another great week in Scotland (where I nearly climbed my first ‘Munro’). Throughout it all Daniel hasn’t slept much!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Johnny said...

Good to have you blogging again, Nick.

5:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home