casual thoughts and reflections upon life and the Creator whose idea it was in the first place

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday nights...

...I love Thursday nights. They're always so simple. Youth Club - Question Time - a milky coffee and some biscuits (although tonight was some home-made banana loaf!)! I am a simple man after all.

I've always been one of those strange people who enjoys the verbal cut and thrust of Mr Dimbleby and his weekly panel. I guess because I want to hear what people have got to say - what answers they've got. of course it's often a frustrating experience as politicians are notoriously evasive when it comes to answers?!

But I don't mind so much - more often than not it's just as interesting to hear the questions!

But then it's not just Question Time - life recently has been more about questions than answers. Maybe that's one of the reasons I've not been blogging so much - I've got no answers to 'share'. Then two things hit me - I might not be alone - and questions might not be a bad place to start anyway!














I vaguely remember some Rabbi saying that 'God is the question, our lives are the answer' - I liked that. I still do. And if God is 'the question' that can't be a bad place to start.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ArteGami said...

Please, upload the image to you own server

You are affecting my bandwith

Thanks

5:06 PM

 
Blogger Tim said...

Mr Hanover,

I've finally found someone else who loves Question Time intensely!

Hope you guys are doing well.

God bless,
Tim Reynolds

1:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home