casual thoughts and reflections upon life and the Creator whose idea it was in the first place

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Latest Scam: be careful

The following arrived in my inbox recently from a selfless friend keen that others should benefit from his own painful (and embarrassing) experience...

'Generally, I hate the warnings that get sent around but I have to admit that this one is important. Please protect everyone you know by sending this to your entire
email list.

If someone comes to your front door and says they are conducting a survey and asks you to show them your bum, do NOT show them your bum.

This is a scam. They only want to see your bum.

I wish I'd got this yesterday, I feel so stupid and cheap.'



You've been warned! Personally I will be advising my 'entire email list' to be careful of any emails sents by this man...

Be afraid, be very afraid!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home