casual thoughts and reflections upon life and the Creator whose idea it was in the first place

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Job done... I think?!

Like first time pilots and first time dentists you could be forgiven for not wanting to be around when a vicar/officer type-person is conducting their first wedding/funeral. The funeral will have to wait, but I've got my first wedding under my belt and I'm led to believe it went OK - job done! At least if it's legal?! Because these things are rarely straight forward and this was no different - the wedding involved two people living in Texas and the wedding itself was in St. Johns, Newfoundland - Canada. So as long as I've done all I needed to do to be properly licensed(!) it's job done, otherwise its an expensive cock-up! If nothing else they look married!
















Remember, if you want to get married in Canada - I'm your man, at least for the next 30 days?!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Roz Lynch said...

Congratulations.

5:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home