casual thoughts and reflections upon life and the Creator whose idea it was in the first place

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A 'man who can'? A man who did!

Yes, it would appear it is not only nationality and love of football that I share with Mr Ramsay, it is also 'our' sausage pie! Admittedly it may've benefited from me remembering the sage leaves! But the common consensus seems to have been that it was a decent first stab.

So you know what you can expect if your heading our way anytime soon hoping to eat!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Johnny said...

I hadn't been planning on a visit to the Far East (Stratford), but I can almost smell that sausage pie!!

Go on yersel, big man!

1:04 AM

 
Blogger Roz Lynch said...

Sounds good Nick...looking forward to some of your creations at club...I'm sure the young people will be glad to give you a hand in the cooking and eating.

9:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home