casual thoughts and reflections upon life and the Creator whose idea it was in the first place

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Big up Cando Bradbury!!

I'm not generally in the habit of biggin' up Candidates for Officership, but Cando Bradbury is no ordinary girl - her Candidature(!) is but a small slice of this unique creature! Besides which I really only want to sign-post folk to her life-loving blog - any woman who can wear odd shoes to a funeral has got to be worth reading! And you can do that here

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Clarebear said...

I'm not happy with that picture! People are gonna think I'm a right weirdo!

It was good to speak to you on the telephone for 2 days running - I missed not hearing your cheeky scottish quips today!

laters!
cx

9:46 AM

 
Blogger nick said...

I don't want to burst your bubble(?!) but you're a Candidate for Officership - it doesn;t get much wierder!

7:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home