casual thoughts and reflections upon life and the Creator whose idea it was in the first place

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Those pesky 'Rats'

A couple of weeks ago I went to see 'The Rat Pack' in the West End. It was my first Father's Day present(!) and if Joshua manages to maintain the standard of gift-giving, I'll be a happy dad! It was a crackin' night out, obviously you've got to be into the music, I am and it was great.

But it reminded me of a peculiar incident I'd heard a while back relating to the bloke who plays Frank Sinatra in the musical. Apparently, to his shame(!), he was recently banned from driving for 18 months for drink-driving - perhaps he was getting into the character just a little too much?! But bizarrely he was caught and arrested by P.C. Dean Martin!

Not a lot of people know that. Perhaps even fewer want to!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home