casual thoughts and reflections upon life and the Creator whose idea it was in the first place

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Oh, what a perfect day!

Thursdays are good days.
At least they usually are.
But not always as good as today!

Having spent a great morning with a group of 'Little Acorns' (our parent and toddlers group) and their accompanying parents we headed off to enjoy a gloriously bright and warm Spring day as we met a great friend for lunch. Then Joshua had a chance to terrorise the tourists and pigeons that gathered in Trafalgar Square before we headed home and I got set for Youth Club, which, as ever was 3 hours well spent.

I love Thursdays.
I love London.
I love the Jubilee Line.
I love my wife.
I love my son.
I love my friends.
And I'm also quite partial to a Pizza Hut buffet lunch!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Charlie Chikankata said...

Aren't you supposed to be doing a Home League or Over 60's or something like that on a Thursday afternoon?

Glad to see my cartidge is being put to good use.

Regards, as always

The Big Man

10:17 PM

 
Blogger vania said...

nice to see bottom photo. now know why karen talks about him 23 hrs a day

5:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home