casual thoughts and reflections upon life and the Creator whose idea it was in the first place

Monday, July 03, 2006

Here goes - knees willing!

Accompanied by Snow Patrol, Franz Ferdinand and The Zutons I started training for my next marathon - Cardiff (some time in October I think?!). And it was an early morning of firsts...

My first day training in East London.
My first day training in the middle of a heatwave!
My first day training with a young son awaiting my return.

Who needs an alarm for these early morning runs!

1 Comments:

Blogger Keeley said...

Nice of you to finally start posting again i no i could have written that a couple of post ago but i had a mental block myself so i didnt want you to tell me to start posting lol. Any way i wrote a message to you in my newest post as i thought it is something you should know and guess what the whole post is about god and church. lol

3:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home